Easy 30-Minute Baked Cheesy Turkey Meatballs Casserole Recipe by 30Seconds Food
The ground turkey meatballs in this easy, flavorful meatball casserole recipe are tender and juicy. And who doesn't love getting dinner on the table in 30 minutes?
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 to 35 minutes
- 2 pounds ground turkey
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella (divided)
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- crushed red chili pepper flakes, to taste
- 1 - 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the turkey, 1 cup of the shredded mozzarella, Parmesan, egg, onion powder, garlic, Italian seasoning, crushed red pepper flakes, to taste, and salt and pepper. Mix well. Shape into meatballs. Put the meatballs into a baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Top with spaghetti sauce and remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Dishes $9 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Italian Seasoning $2 & Up
Spaghetti Sauce $3 & Up
Red Pepper Flakes $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.