4-Ingredient Ponzu Sauce Recipe: A Bright, Citrusy Japanese Sauce Recipe for Marinating & Dipping by 30Seconds Food
Ponzu sauce is soy sauce with a fruity twist. The Japanese condiment made of soy and citrus is used for marinating and dipping.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: Makes about 3/4 cup
- 1/2 cup soy sauce or tamari
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 1 tablespoon water
- crushed red pepper flakes, to taste (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl or mason jar.
- Whisk or shake to combine.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Mason Jars $5 & Up
Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Tamari $4 & Up
Mirin $4 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
Ponzu $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.