4-Ingredient Homemade Ponzu Sauce Recipe: A Bright, Citrusy Japanese Sauce Recipe for Marinating & Dipping by 30Seconds Food
Ponzu sauce is soy sauce with a fruity twist. The Japanese condiment made of soy and citrus is used for marinating and dipping. This easy ponzu recipe is quick to make and can liven up almost any recipe. How will you use it?
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: Makes about 3/4 cup
- 1/2 cup soy sauce or tamari
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 1 tablespoon water
- crushed red pepper flakes, to taste (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl or mason jar.
- Whisk or shake to combine.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Mason Jars $5 & Up
Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Tamari $4 & Up
Mirin $4 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
Ponzu $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.