Moist Strawberry Cream Cheese Muffins Recipe Melts In Your Mouth by 30Seconds Food
If you want to make these strawberry muffins even sweeter, throw some chocolate chips into the batter. Oh, my!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 17 to 23 minutes
Total Time: 22 to 28 minutes
Servings: Makes 6 large muffins or 8 to 10 regular muffins
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cut into pieces
Here's how to make them:
- Combine the flour, baking powder and baking soda in a bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together the sugar and eggs until blended. Add the melted butter and stir. Pour in the milk and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until just combined.
- Fold in the strawberries and cream cheese pieces.
- Pour into muffin tins (3/4 full) that have been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray or lined with baking liners. Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 17 to 23 minutes.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Jumbo Muffin Tins $8 & Up
Muffin Tins $8 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Baking Soda $1 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Sugar $3 & Up
Baking Liners $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.