Easy Muffin Recipe: Moist Strawberry Cream Cheese Muffins Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Moist muffins flecked with fresh strawberries and cream cheese make for a satisfying quick breakfast or snack. If you want to make them even sweeter, throw some chocolate chips into the batter.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 17 to 23 minutes
Total Time: 22 to 28 minutes
Servings: Makes 6 large muffins or 8 to 10 regular muffins
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped strawberries
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cut into pieces
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the flour, baking powder and baking soda in a bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together the sugar and eggs until blended. Add the melted butter and stir. Pour in the milk and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until just combined.
- Fold in the strawberries and cream cheese pieces.
- Pour into muffin tins (3/4 full) that have been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray or lined with baking liners. Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 17 to 23 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Jumbo Muffin Tins $8 & Up
Muffin Tins $8 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Baking Soda $1 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Sugar $3 & Up
Baking Liners $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.