Best 5-Ingredient Bourbon Chicken Recipe: This 15-Minute Bourbon Chicken Recipe Is Legit by 30Seconds Food
Think the bourbon chicken at your local restaurant is good? Just wait until you try this easy five-ingredient bourbon chicken recipe that takes about 15 minutes to make. All you need to add is rice and maybe a fresh vegetable.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 pound boneless chicken thighs or breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
Here's how to make it:
- To make the sauce, combine the bourbon, soy sauce, brown sugar and garlic. Whisk to combine. Combine the cornstarch and water and stir until smooth. Whisk into the sauce. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Cook the chicken in the hot oil until browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Pour the sauce into the skillet and cook for about 4 to 5 minutes. Garnish with chopped green onions.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Low Sodium Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Vegetable Oil $2 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Cornstarch $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.