Lemon Chicken Stir-fry Recipe: This 15-Minute Chicken Stir-fry Recipe Is Good Stuff by Donna John
This lemon chicken stir-fry recipe is super easy to make and just plain good. So simple. Serve this lemony chicken over rice.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts or boneless chicken thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces (I used thighs)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (I used low-sodium soy sauce)
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 - 3 tablespoons lemon juice (start with 2 and add more, if needed)
- chopped green onions, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Add the onion and green onion and cook until soft, about 4 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Add the chicken to the pan and cook until browned and almost cooked through, about 3 to 4 minutes. Add the soy sauce, sesame oil. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until chicken is done, about 2 more minutes.
- Remove from the heat and add the lemon zest and lemon juice. Garnish with the chopped green onions.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.