This lemon chicken stir-fry recipe is super easy to make and just plain good. Who doesn't love lemon and chicken? So simple. And it's on the table in about 20 minutes!
Serve this lemony chicken recipe over rice. Pack the leftovers up for lunch the next day.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts or boneless chicken thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces (I used thighs)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (I used low-sodium soy sauce)
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 2 - 3 tablespoons lemon juice (start with 2 and add more, if needed)
- chopped green onions, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Add the onion and green onion and cook until soft, about 4 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Add the chicken to the pan and cook until browned and almost cooked through, about 3 to 4 minutes. Add the soy sauce, sesame oil. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until chicken is done, about 2 more minutes.
- Remove from the heat and add the lemon zest and lemon juice. Garnish with the chopped green onions.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.