Quick Homemade Sweet Chili Sauce Recipe: This Is the Best Asian Chili Sauce Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Dumplings, eggrolls, spring rolls, chicken nuggets and french fries won't know what hit them when they're dunked in this easy sweet chili sauce recipe. You could also use it as a glaze for ribs or chicken and in your favorite Asian recipes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 cup
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce
- red food coloring (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the cornstarch and water in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Put the remaining ingredients in a saucepot. Bring to a boil, stirring, and cook until sugar has dissolved.
- Add the cornstarch mixture and cook, stirring, about 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat and cool. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Saucepots $10 & Up
Sambal Oelek $3 & Up
Low Sodium Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Cornstarch $2 & Up
Rice Wine Vinegar $3 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
Food Coloring $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.