Mex-Orleans Ground Beef Rice Recipe: A Spicy Fusion Rice Recipe Ready in 15 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
This spicy ground beef rice recipe is like a mashup between Mexican rice and Cajun dirty rice. If you like rice dishes, then you need to give this one a try.
Whatever you decide it is, one thing is for sure: it's delicious, and on the table for dinner or as a side dish in about 15 minutes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 3 - 4 cups cooked long-grain white rice
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 jalapeno, minced (remove ribs and seeds for less heat)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- juice of 2 limes
- chopped cilantro or parsley, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the ground beef, onion, celery and minced jalapeno in a skillet until meat is browned, about 5 to 6 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Drain excess fat.
- Add the rice, cumin, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce and lime juice. Cook, stirring, about 5 minutes. Garnish with sliced jalapeno and cilantro.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Long Grain White Rice $2 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $2 & Up
Ground Cumin $2 & Up
Chili Powder $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.