Mex-Orleans Ground Beef Rice Recipe: A Spicy Fusion Rice Recipe Ready in 15 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 3 - 4 cups cooked long-grain white rice
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 jalapeno, minced (remove ribs and seeds for less heat)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- juice of 2 limes
- chopped cilantro or parsley, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the ground beef, onion, celery and minced jalapeno in a skillet until meat is browned, about 5 to 6 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Drain excess fat.
- Add the rice, cumin, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce and lime juice. Cook, stirring, about 5 minutes. Garnish with sliced jalapeno and cilantro.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.