Best Crab Cake Recipe: 15-Minute Old Bay Crab Cakes Recipe Is Outstanding by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 slices white bread, grated into coarse breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 - 2 green onions, minced
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes or fresh minced parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow mustard or Dijon mustard
- 1 egg
- 1 pound lump crabmeat
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the breadcrumbs, mayonnaise, onions, Old Bay, parsley flakes, mustard and egg. Mix well.
- Gently fold in the crabmeat.
- Shape the mixture into 4 to 5 patties.
- Fry in a little oil until golden brown on both sides, about 4 minutes per side, or broil for about 7 to 8 minutes until golden and heated through.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Old Bay Seasoning $4 & Up
Parsley Flakes $2 & Up
Yellow Mustard $1 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
Mayonnaise $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.