Refreshing Lemon Basil Butter Recipe: There's So Many Ways to Use This 3-Ingredient Basil Lemon Compound Butter Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Seafood. Baked potatoes. Pasta. Bread. Crackers. Vegetables. Stirred into mashed potatoes or polenta. This easy lemon basil butter recipe adds brightness, creaminess and flavor to whatever dish it's melted on. How will you use it?
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Servings: Makes about 1 cup
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 3/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 - 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Here's how to make it:
- Put the butter, basil and lemon juice in a food processor or blender. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pulse until basil is chopped and mixture is fully combined.
- Spoon the mixture into an airtight container or roll into a log and wrap in wax paper. Refrigerate until firm.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.