Frozen Strawberry Rosé Recipe: Turn Rosé Wine Into Frosé Fun With This Refreshing, Boozy Recipe by 30Seconds Food
2 years ago
Add to collection
Attention rosé wine lovers! You have got to try this easy frozen rosé recipe ASAP. With summer slowly fading away, you need to get as much of this frosé in before it's pumpkin spice season. And ... go!
Prep Time: 7 1/2 hours
Cook Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 7 1/2 hours
- 1 bottle rosé wine
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 ounces fresh strawberries, cleaned and chopped
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
Here's how to make it:
- Pour the wine into a baking pan and freeze until solid, about 5 to 6 hours.
- Put the sugar and water into a saucepot. Cook on low heat until the sugar dissolves, about 3 minutes. Remove from the heat. Add the strawberries, stir and let the mixture sit at least 30 minutes. Pour the mixture through a fine mesh strainer into a bowl. Refrigerate until cold.
- Using a large spoon, scrape the frozen rosé into a blender. Add the lemon juice and 4 ounces of the strawberry sugar water and 1 cup crushed ice. Puree until smooth. Put the mixture, still in the blender container, into the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- When ready to serve, blend quickly again and pour into glasses. Garnish with a strawberry.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Blenders $20 & Up
Baking Pans $9 & Up
Mesh Strainers $5 & Up
Saucepots $10 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.