Grilled Mango & Chicken Kebabs Recipe Makes Dinner Feel Like a Party by 30Seconds Food
"Fire up that grill because this one is going to be an absolute crowd pleaser," says Rachel Maser, mom of four and founder/creator of the clean eating blog, Clean Food Crush®. "I’m not exactly sure why food on a stick is so much fun to eat, but IT IS! It really is. These chicken and mango skewers will brighten up your evening meal and make dinnertime feel like a party! Consider doubling the recipe so you have lunches prepped and ready to go. Stays good in the fridge for three to four days."
Here's what you'll need to make these grilled mango and chicken kebabs for lunch or dinner: boneless, skinless chicken breast, ground cayenne pepper, ripe mangos, a red onion and coconut oil. For garnish, you'll also need fresh lime wedges and fresh parsley, but these are optional.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 to 14 minutes
Total Time: 20 to 24 minutes
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 2 ripe but firm mangoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons unrefined coconut oil, melted
- Soak wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes to prevent burning.
Here's how to make it:
- Season the chicken with salt, pepper and the cayenne pepper.
- Thread one chicken piece onto a skewer, followed by mango and onion.
- Heat a grill pan or outdoor grill to medium-high heat. Lightly brush each skewer with coconut oil, then place them on your preheated grill. Grill for 5 to 7 minutes on each side until chicken is just cooked through. Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and serve with fresh lime wedges.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Clean Food Crush®.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.