5-Ingredient Chocolate Fudge Ice Pops Recipe Is for Serious Adulting by Donna John
Remember buying fudge bars from the ice cream man? Me, too! Now we can make them at home with this easy five-ingredient fudge pop recipe. Who said it's not fun adulting?
Be sure to allow at least four hours to freeze the ice pops. Keep them covered in the refrigerator.
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 4 hours to freeze
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 4 hours and 10 minutes
Servings: Makes about 8 ice pops
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 cups milk or nut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the cocoa powder, sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan. Whisk to combine.
- Slowly start whisking in the milk until smooth.
- Bring the mixture to a gentle simmer over medium heat, stirring constantly. Once it's simmering, cook until thick, about 1 minute. Remove from the heat and add the vanilla. Cool the mixture about 10 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into ice pop molds. Freeze until solid, about 4 hours.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Saucepans $10 & Up
Cocoa Powder $3 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Cornstarch $2 & Up
Sugar $2 & Up
Ice Pop Molds $7 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.