Refreshing Creamy Green Onion Dip Recipe With Lemon & Dill by 30Seconds Food
Fresh dill, refreshing lemon and crunchy green onions mingle together in creamy yogurt to create the perfect dip recipe. Serve this light dip with vegetables, crackers, chips, pita or naan.
You could even use this creamy dip recipe as a salad dressing (thin it with a little milk or water) or sandwich spread.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup plain yogurt or sour cream
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise (you can use all yogurt and omit the mayonnaise)
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons fresh chopped dill
- 1 - 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
- If you have the time, let it sit for about an hour so the flavors blend together. Serve with chips, pita, naan or fresh vegetables.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Chip and Dip Bowls $10 & Up
Chip and Dip Bowl Sets $10 & Up
Chips $3 & Up
Chip and Dip Cookbooks $4 & Up
Light Mayonnaise $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.