Refreshing Creamy Green Onion Dip Recipe With Lemon & Dill by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 cup plain yogurt or sour cream
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise (you can use all yogurt and omit the mayonnaise)
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 3 tablespoons fresh chopped dill
- 1 - 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
- If you have the time, let it sit for about an hour so the flavors blend together. Serve with chips, pita, naan or fresh vegetables.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.