Healthy Turmeric Chickpeas Recipe: Snack on This Protein-Packed 4-Ingredient Chickpea Recipe or Up Your Side Dish Game by 30Seconds Food
Cuisine: Middle Eastern
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 7 minutes
- 1 can (15 ounces) chickpeas, drained, rinsed and towel dried
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ground paprika or smoked paprika
- lime (optional)
- sesame seeds, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Melt the coconut oil in a skillet. Add the turmeric and paprika and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds.
- Add the chickpeas. Cook, stirring, until peas are hot and beginning to lightly brown.
- Finish with a squirt of lime, if desired.
The content on 30Seconds.com is for informational and entertainment purposes only, and should not be considered medical advice. The information on this site should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease, and is not a substitute for professional care. Always consult your personal healthcare provider. The opinions or views expressed on 30Seconds.com do not necessarily represent those of 30Seconds or any of its employees, corporate partners or affiliates.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Coconut Oil $5 & Up
Turmeric $3 & Up
Paprika $3 & Up
Smoked Paprika $3 & Up
Sesame Seeds $3 & Up
Chickpeas $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.