Refreshing Pineapple Sherbet Recipe Is Pure Sunshine In a Scoop by 30Seconds Food
Sweet and juicy, pineapple is the queen of sherbets. And this refreshing pineapple sherbet recipe is like pure sunshine in a scoop.
Skip the ice cream section on your next shopping trip and make this easy pineapple sherbet recipe for dessert instead. It's so cool and creamy, we know you'll enjoy every bite of this frozen dessert.
Prep Time: 2 1/2 hours
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 2 1/2 hours
- 2 cups pineapple chunks, frozen
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Here's how to make it:
- Put the frozen pineapple, sugar and water into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add the cream and lemon juice. Pulse to blend.
- Pour into an ice cream maker and process according to manufacturer's directions.
- Pour the processed sherbet into a container and freeze about 2 hours.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Ice Cream Makers $25 & Up
Blenders $20 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
Sherbet and Ice Cream Cookbooks $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.