Refreshing Pineapple Sherbet Recipe Is Pure Sunshine In a Scoop by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 2 1/2 hours
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 2 1/2 hours
- 2 cups pineapple chunks, frozen
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Here's how to make it:
- Put the frozen pineapple, sugar and water into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add the cream and lemon juice. Pulse to blend.
- Pour into an ice cream maker and process according to manufacturer's directions.
- Pour the processed sherbet into a container and freeze about 2 hours.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Ice Cream Makers $25 & Up
Blenders $20 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
Sherbet and Ice Cream Cookbooks $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.