Refreshing 5-Ingredient Pineapple Sherbet Recipe Is Sunshine In a Scoop by 30Seconds Food
With only five simple ingredients, you can make this tropical delight that will impress just about anyone. The fresh pineapple blends easily with sugar, water, heavy cream and lemon juice to make a flavor explosion you'll crave again and again.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 2 1/2 hours
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 2 1/2 hours
- 2 cups pineapple chunks, frozen
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Here's how to make it:
- Put the frozen pineapple, sugar and water into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add the cream and lemon juice. Pulse to blend.
- Pour into an ice cream maker and process according to manufacturer's directions.
- Pour the processed sherbet into a container and freeze about 2 hours.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.