Easy Pineapple Sherbet Recipe: This Refreshing Pineapple Sherbet Recipe Is Cool, Creamy & So Easy to Make by 30Seconds Food
Pineapple is kind of the king (or queen) or sherbets. Skip the frozen section on your next shopping trip and make this easy pineapple sherbet recipe instead. You will not regret it.
Prep Time: 2 1/2 hours
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 2 1/2 hours
- 2 cups pineapple chunks, frozen
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Here's how to make it:
- Put the frozen pineapple, sugar and water into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add the cream and lemon juice. Pulse to blend.
- Pour into an ice cream maker and process according to manufacter's directions.
- Pour the processed sherbet into a container and freeze about 2 hours.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Ice Cream Makers $25 & Up
Blenders $20 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
Sherbet and Ice Cream Cookbooks $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.