Roasted Garlic Cherry Tomatoes Recipe Is a Flavorful Way to Use Summer Tomatoes by 30Seconds Food
By now, those tomato plants are starting to produce an abundance of juicy, ripe tomatoes. With so many summer tomatoes, you'll need new tomato recipes!
Here's a simple recipe for roasted garlic cherry tomatoes that goes well with any protein or tossed with pasta. Be sure to use those fresh herbs from your herb garden.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 3 - 4 cups cherry tomatoes
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- chopped fresh herbs (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the tomatoes, garlic and olive oil in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the tomatoes onto a baking sheet. Top with chopped fresh herbs, if using.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 20 to 25 minutes.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $7 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.