Roasted Garlic Cherry Tomatoes Recipe Is a Flavorful Way to Use Summer Tomatoes by 30Seconds Food
Here's a simple recipe for roasted garlic cherry tomatoes that goes well with any protein or tossed with pasta. Be sure to use those fresh herbs from your herb garden.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 3 - 4 cups cherry tomatoes
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- chopped fresh herbs (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the tomatoes, garlic and olive oil in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the tomatoes onto a baking sheet. Top with chopped fresh herbs, if using.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 20 to 25 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.