Easy Lemon Artichoke Pesto Recipe: Like the One From "The View" But Fresh From Your Cucina by Donna John
The View's View Your Deal featured a jar of creamy lemon artichoke pesto. My first thought? While it's probably delicious, why buy it when you can make it fresh at home? Try this easy, lemon artichoke pesto recipe on your favorite pasta, as a spread on toasted baguette slices, pizza or sandwiches, or use it as a dip for fresh vegetables. Delicious!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 jar (12 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained (save the marinade for another recipe or use it as a salad dressing)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 cup Italian flat-leaf parsley
- 1 large lemon, juiced and zested
- 1 cup grated Parmesan or Parmigiano Reggiano
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- crushed red pepper flakes, to taste (optional)
- 3/4 cup olive oil
Here's how to make it:
- Put the artichokes, garlic, parsley, lemon juice, lemon zest, pine nuts and crushed red pepper flakes into a blender or food processor. Pulse until smooth.
- With the motor running, slowly start drizzling in the olive oil until the pesto is smooth (you may not need all the olive oil, or you may want more). Season with salt and pepper.
Cucina: kitchen or cuisine
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Blenders $25 & Up
Food Processors $30 & Up
Marinated Artichoke Hearts $3 & Up
Pine Nuts $4 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Pasta $1 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.