3-Ingredient Cacio e Pepe Recipe: The Pasta Recipe You've Heard About by 30Seconds Food
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the spaghetti noodles in salted, boiling water for half of the time stated on the box. Drain and reserve about 2 cups of the pasta water.
- Put 1 1/2 teaspoons of the ground peppercorns into a dry skillet over medium heat. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add about 1/2 cup of the pasta water to the skillet and stir. Add the spaghetti noodles and continue to cook, stirring, adding more pasta water as needed, until they are al dente.
- Combine the cheese and about 1/2 cup of the pasta water. Mix with a fork until a paste-like consistency forms.
- Remove the pasta from the heat. Stir in the cheese mixture and toss to combine. Continue stirring until it is clump free and creamy. Serve with additional black pepper and cheese.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.