A Dreamy, Creamy Raspberry Ice Cream Recipe for Berry Lovers by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 2 to 3 hours
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 2 to 3 hours
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup half and half
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
Here's how to make it:
- Put the raspberries into a blender and pulse until chopped. Pour into a bowl.
- Add the sugar, cream, half and half and vanilla. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer's directions.
- Spoon the processed ice cream into an airtight container or loaf pan. Freeze at least 2 hours.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Ice Cream Makers $30 & Up
Blenders $25 & Up
Loaf Pans $6 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.