This 5-Minute, 3-Ingredient Raspberry Sorbet Recipe Is Perfection by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 2 hours to freeze
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours and 5 minutes
- 4 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 1/4 cups powdered sugar
Here's how to make it:
- Put all the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth. Taste and add more powdered sugar or lemon juice, if needed.
- Pour the mixture into a container and freeze until firm, about 2 hours.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.