3-Ingredient Raspberry Sorbet Recipe Is Perfection in 5 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Ready for some sorbet? You may have trouble waiting for this three-ingredient raspberry sorbet recipe to firm up in the freezer for dessert, but we promise it's worth the wait! This intense raspberry sorbet recipe blends up and is freezer ready in five minutes. It's like ice cream, but healthier. Now that's how we like to eat fruit.
This three-ingredient recipe has, well, three ingredients: fresh or frozen raspberries, lemon juice and powdered sugar. The ingredients are pureed in a blender until smooth, then poured into a container and put into the freezer. Quick and easy!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 2 hours to freeze
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours and 5 minutes
- 4 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- Adjust the amount of powdered sugar to suit your tastes.
- Try this recipe with blackberries!
Here's how to make it:
- Put all the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth. Taste and add more powdered sugar or lemon juice, if needed.
- Pour the mixture into a container and freeze until firm, about 2 hours.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.