Summer Chicken Salad Recipe: Lighten Up With This Creamy Sonoma Chicken Salad Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Eat lighter this summer with this easy chicken salad recipe made with Greek yogurt instead of mayonnaise. You could add any fruit you like, from dried cranberries to chopped pineapple.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 4 cups cooked, chopped chicken
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup seedless grapes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- poppy seeds, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the chicken, celery, grapes, pecans and yogurt in a bowl. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with poppy seeds, if using. Serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.