Creamy Summer Sonoma Chicken Salad Recipe: Light & Healthy by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 4 cups cooked, chopped chicken
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup seedless grapes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- poppy seeds, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the chicken, celery, grapes, pecans and yogurt in a bowl. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with poppy seeds, if using. Serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.