Amazing 2-Ingredient Chocolate Cookies (Gluten-free, No Flour, Refined Sugar, Butter or Eggs) by 30Seconds Food
You can turn dates and cocoa powder into a chewy, chocolatey cookie. Seriously! This easy, gluten-free, two-ingredient chocolate cookie recipe really is amazing.
If you love this cookie recipe, try our two-ingredient breakfast cookies, meringue cookies, palmiers cookies and chocolate black bean cookies. All have just two ingredients!
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 15 minutes to soak dates
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: Makes about 12 cookies
- 16 pitted Medjool dates, soaked in warm water for 15 minutes and drained
- 7 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
Here's how to make it:
- Put the soaked dates into a blender or food processor. Blend until a paste forms.
- Add the cocoa powder and pulse until a ball forms.
- Take about 1 tablespoon of the dough, form a ball and place it on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. (You may have to dust your hands with a little cocoa powder to keep dough from sticking.) Repeat with the remaining dough.
- Flatten the balls to form round cookies.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 10 minutes.
No-bake Variation: Put the flattened cookies into the refrigerator to firm up for about 1 hour. This will be a softer cookie.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $9 & Up
Parchment Paper $4 & Up
Blenders $20 & Up
Food Processors $25 & Up
Medjool Dates $6 & Up
Unsweetened Cocoa Powder $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.