Best Lemon Bars Recipe: Pucker Up for a Bite of These Luscious Lemon Bars by 30Seconds Food
Lemon bars are the iconic lemon dessert. Tart and luscious, they are the perfect ending to a perfect day.
This is the easiest lemon bar recipe you'll find – unless you buy a pre-made mix. Make a batch of these and brighten someone's day!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Servings: 8 to 10
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon zest
- powdered sugar
- fresh berries
- lemon zest
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the flour, butter and powdered sugar until it is fully combined. Press into the bottom of a square baking pan. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 minutes.
- To make the filling, beat the eggs in a bowl. Add the sugar, flour, baking powder, lemon juice and lemon zest. Whisk together well. Pour the mixture over the crust. Bake another 25 minutes or until golden. Cool. Dust with powdered sugar and then cut into bars.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Square Baking Pans $8 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
Powdered Sugar $3 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.