Fluffy Peanut Butter Pancakes Recipe Makes Brunch or Breakfast More Fun by 30Seconds Food
Surprise the peanut butter lover in your family with a stack of these peanut butter pancakes. This pancake recipe starts with a premade pancake mix, so it's quick to throw together for brunch or breakfast.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/3 cup water
Here's how to make it:
- Put the pancake mix and sugar into a bowl. Whisk to combine.
- In another bowl whisk together the egg, peanut butter, evaporated milk and water.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients until just combined.
- Melt a tiny bit of butter in a skillet or griddle. Pour on the pancake batter and cook until golden on one side. Flip and cook until cooked through, about 2 minutes per side.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.