Ground Pork With Green Beans Stir-fry Recipe: This Easy Recipe Is on the Table in 15 Minutes Flat by 30Seconds Food
You will love the simplicity of this easy ground pork and green beans stir-fry recipe. Serve as is or over rice for a fast and flavorful dinner.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 3 cups green beans, ends trimmed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the ground pork and cornstarch in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Combine the hoisin sauce, sugar, soy sauce and crushed red pepper flakes, if using, in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and green beans. Cook until pork is browned, about 4 to 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Add the sauce to the skillet and cook about 2 to 3 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Hoisin Sauce $3 & Up
Low Sodium Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
Cornstarch $2 & Up
Vegetable Oil $2 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.