Panda Express Orange Chicken Copycat Recipe: 30-Minute Orange Chicken Recipe Takes a Shortcut by 30Seconds Food
This copycat Panda Express orange chicken recipe has a cool shortcut: frozen popcorn chicken. Why not? Kids love popcorn chicken, so they may be more inclined to try something new if an ingredient they recognize is in the mix.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen popcorn chicken
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 1/2 cup frozen edamame, thawed (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the chicken according to package directions.
- While the chicken cooks, heat the oil in a skillet. Add the carrots and edamame, if using, and cook about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Add the zest, juice, hoisin sauce and sugar. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer about 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken and stir to coat. Serve with rice.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Hoisin Sauce $3 & Up
Orange Juice $3 & Up
Vegetable Oil $2 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.