Skillet Focaccia Bread Recipe: You Need This Rosemary Focaccia Bread Recipe (But You Won't Knead It) by 30Seconds Food
No kneading required for this fragrant skillet rosemary focaccia bread recipe. But you will need the recipe in your life forever after one bite. Your house will smell divine as it bakes.
Prep Time: 2 1/2 to 3 hours
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours and 55 minutes to 3 hours and 25 minutes
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry instant yeast
- 3/4 cup warm water
- olive oil
- 1 heaping tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves or dried rosemary
Here's how to make it:
- Put the flour, salt and yeast into a food processor. Pulse until combined. Add the water and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Pulse until a dough forms.
- Put 2 teaspoons of olive oil into a large bowl. Put the dough ball into the bowl and turn to coat it completely with olive oil. Cover and let it double in size, about 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- Coat a 10-inch cast iron skillet with 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Put the dough into the skillet and punch it down so it covers the bottom of the skillet. Cover and allow it to rest about 30 minutes.
- Use your fingers to make indentions in the dough. Drizzle with a little olive oil and sprinkle with the rosemary.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven until golden, about 25 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
10-inch Cast Iron Skillets $10 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Dried Rosemary $3 & Up
Instant Dry Yeast $4 & Up
Food Processors $30 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.