Avocado Piña Colada Recipe: Healthy, Creamy Avocado Piña Colada Mocktail Recipe by 30Seconds Food
"Avocado isn’t a typical ingredient in piña coladas, but it makes for a much creamier result. 10/10 I definitely recommend trying this!" says Rachel Maser, mom of four and founder/creator of the clean eating blog, Clean Food Crush®. "Besides being completely DELICIOUS, fresh pineapple is packed with nutrients, antioxidants and other helpful compounds, such as enzymes that can help with digestion, fight inflammation and disease, so drink up and eat up!"
Prep Time: 4 hours to freeze pineapple
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 4 hours
- 1 small pineapple (you could use 4 cups of frozen pineapple from your grocer's freezer section)
- 1 large ripe avocado, peeled and chopped
- 1 can (15 ounces) unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 cups ice
- 2 cups pure coconut water
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon or lime juice
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- pineapple slices
- lime wedges
- mint leaves
Here's how to make it:
- Peel, core and cut your pineapple into chunks. Arrange in a single layer on a parchment paper-lined baking tray. Freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Place your frozen pineapple chunks into a blender.
- Add in the avocado, ice, coconut milk, coconut water, lemon/lime juice and honey. Blend until very smooth.
- Serve in cocktail glasses and garnish with pineapple slices and lime wedges.
Photos: Clean Food Crush
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.