Magic 2-Ingredient Quick Bread Recipe Will Melt Your Heart (and Other Things) by 30Seconds Food
This two-ingredient quick bread recipe can be any flavor. Why? Because one of the ingredients is melted ice cream, and you can use any flavor you like. So it's time to melt some ice cream!
From chocolate to vanilla to butter pecan to strawberry, no flavor is off limits if it's a full-fat ice cream. Save the non-fat, non-dairy and low-fat ice cream for another time.
Prep Time: 30 minutes to melt ice cream
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 1/2 hours
Servings: Makes 1 loaf
- 3 cups ice cream (full fat)
- 2 1/4 cups self-rising flour
Here's how to make it:
- Put the ice cream into a bowl and let it melt and come to room temperature.
- Add the flour and mix well.
- Pour the batter into a greased loaf pan. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Loaf Pans $8 & Up
Self-Rising Flour $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.