This 10-Minute Tangy Cucumber Avocado Salad Recipe May Be the Best Recipe You Could Make Tonight by 30Seconds Food
"Whoever said 'simple is best' was talking about this chopped salad for sure!" says Rachel Maser, mom of four and founder/creator of the clean eating blog, Clean Food Crush®. "It’s such a simple one, yet it’s also one of the tastiest combos I’ve recently eaten. The crisp fresh cucumbers combined with creamy rich avocado pieces then drizzled in a tangy flavorful homemade dressing. The best thing you could make tonight!"
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos, tamari or Bragg's liquid aminos
- 2 tablespoons raw honey or pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 2 ripe, but firm, avocados, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 4 garden cucumbers, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped roasted cashews
- fresh lemon or lime wedges, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- In a small jar add all of the dressing ingredients. Shake vigorously to emulsify or whisk dressing ingredients together really well in a small bowl.
- Put the vegetables into a into a salad bowl.
- Drizzle the veggies with the dressing and gently toss to coat. Sprinkle with coarsely chopped cashews.
Photos: Clean Food Crush
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Red Wine Vinegar $3 & Up
Apple Cider Vinegar $2 & Up
Coconut Aminos $4 & Up
Bragg's Liquid Aminos $5 & Up
Tamari $3 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Maple Syrup $5 & Up
Sesame Oil $3 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
Cashews $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.