Easy Roasted Vegetable Bowl Recipe: Healthy & Colorful Herbes de Provence Vegetable Medley Recipe by Java Hemmat
We're loving the rainbow colors on our plate. Bright broccoli meld with yellow and red bell peppers roasted in our Provence (herbes de provence). This easy roasted vegetables recipe is delicious in bowls for lunch or as a side dish. You can add almost any vegetable to this recipe: sweet potatoes, beans, brussels sprouts, asparagus or even fingerling potatoes. To make bowls, spoon the vegetables over hummus, mashed potatoes or your favorite grain.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 broccoli crown, cut into florets
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons herbes de provence
Here's how to make it:
- Put the vegetables on a baking sheet. Drizzle with the olive oil, herbes de provence and sea salt, to taste. Toss and spread into a single layer.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 25 minutes.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $9 & Up
Herbes de Provence $4 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Vegetable Cookbooks $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.