Fast Dinner Rolls Recipe: Fresh Homemade Yeast Rolls Recipe on the Table in About 40 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 28 minutes
Cook Time: 10 to 12 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: Makes about 15 rolls
- 1 cup warm water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 3 - 4 cups flour
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the water, oil, sugar and yeast in a bowl. Let it sit until it begins to bubble, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Add the egg, butter and salt. Stir to combine.
- Slowly start adding in the flour about 1 cup at a time until a soft dough forms. Put onto a floured surface and knead for about 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough into about 15 pieces and roll them into balls. Place them in a greased baking pan. Cover and allow them to rise at least 10 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 10 to 12 minutes, or until brown on top. Brush the tops with butter.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.