Gluten-free Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Squares Recipe (Dairy-free & No Refined Sugar) by 30Seconds Food
Looking for a delicious gluten-free snack? Full of healthy ingredients (and no refined sugar or dairy products!), this easy peanut butter banana oatmeal squares recipe can be eaten for breakfast or as a snack or energy bite. No matter when you eat them, this healthy oatmeal recipe is quick and easy to make.
Instead of peanut butter, you could use almond butter, cashew butter, walnut butter, sunflower seed butter or even mixed nut butter. To make them gluten free, use gluten-free oats. Keep these gluten-free snacks handy for when that craving hits.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 3 overripe bananas
- 1 cup peanut butter or your favorite nut butter
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats or gluten-free oats
- 1 cup chopped almonds or walnuts
- Electric Mixer
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Rubber Spatula
- Mixing Bowl
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- Stand Mixer
- 8x8-inch Baking Pan
- Wooden Spoon
- Store the bars in an airtight food container.
- Like chocolate? Stir in some chocolate chips.
Here's how to make it:
- Beat the bananas, peanut butter, honey, cinnamon and vanilla together with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Stir in the oats and nuts.
- Spread the mixture into a square baking pan. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 30 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Cool completely and then cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 10.5g
Saturated Fat: 1.6g
Total Carbohydrate: 13.5g
Dietary Fiber: 2.1g
Total Sugars: 7g
Vitamin D: 0mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.