Dr. Pepper Cake Recipe: Bake Dad This Easy, Moist Dr. Pepper Cake for Father's Day by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour and 5 minutes
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 can Dr. Pepper
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the cake ingredients in a bowl. Whisk together.
- Pour the batter into a greased bundt pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 1 hour. Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Pour the glaze over the cooled cake.
- To make the glaze, put the powdered sugar and vanilla in a small bowl. Add enough Dr. Pepper to make a thin, pourable glaze.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Bundt Pan $8 & Up
Dr. Pepper $4 & Up
Yellow Cake Mixes $1 & Up
Instant Vanilla Pudding Mixes $1 & Up
Vegetable Oil $2 & Up
Pecans $4 & Up
Walnuts $3 & Up
Powdered Sugar $2 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.