Dr. Pepper Cake Recipe: An Easy, Moist Vanilla Bundt Cake Recipe for Soda Lovers by 30Seconds Food
If you're a fan of Dr. Pepper, you are going to love this bundt cake recipe. The cake and the frosting are flavored with that soda so many crave. You'll probably need refills of this easy Dr. Pepper cake recipe!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour and 5 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 cake
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 can Dr. Pepper
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the cake ingredients in a bowl. Whisk together.
- Pour the batter into a greased bundt pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 1 hour. Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Pour the glaze over the cooled cake.
- To make the glaze, put the powdered sugar and vanilla in a small bowl. Add enough Dr. Pepper to make a thin, pourable glaze.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Bundt Pan $8 & Up
Dr. Pepper $4 & Up
Yellow Cake Mixes $1 & Up
Instant Vanilla Pudding Mixes $1 & Up
Vegetable Oil $2 & Up
Pecans $4 & Up
Walnuts $3 & Up
Powdered Sugar $2 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.