Copycat Chick-fil-a Peach Milkshake Recipe: Enjoy This Peach Milkshake Recipe Every Day of the Week by 30Seconds Food
2 years ago
Add to collection
Chick-fil-a's peach milkshake is back for summer! Here's an easy copycat recipe of that famous peach milkshake that you can make at home.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1 large peach, peeled and pitted
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- whipped cream, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Slice the peach, then dice enough to make 1/3 cup. Set the 1/3 cup aside.
- Combine the ice cream, milk, vanilla, if using, and remaining peach in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Stir in the 1/3 cup diced peaches. Pour into two glasses. Top with whipped cream.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Blenders $25 & Up
Milkshake Glasses $8 & Up
Milkshake Straws $4 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.