2-Ingredient Naan Recipe: This Indian Bread Recipe Is Ready in 20 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Naan is such a versatile bread and can be eaten with all sorts of dishes – from tikka masala, panang nuer, hummus and curry dishes – or used as a base for pizza or sandwiches. And naan is easy to make at home!
This simple two-ingredient naan recipe will make you wonder why you've been buying premade naan for so long. The naan is made with self-rising flour and healthy Greek yogurt. That's it. The dough is quickly kneaded, rolled out and then fried in a skillet (minimal oil) until it begins to brown. So simple.
Be sure to share the incredible naan recipe with friends and family. You can easily double the recipe and share with them, too!
Cuisine: Western Asian / Indian
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: Makes about 8 naan
- 1 1/4 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (full fat)
Here's how to make it:
- Mix together the flour and yogurt in a bowl until combined.
- Flour a work surface. Knead the dough until smooth, about 3 minutes.
- Use your hands and flatten the dough into a rectangle. Cut it into eight pieces. Shape each piece into a circle (it does not have to be perfect).
- Add a few drops of vegetable oil to a skillet or griddle over medium heat. Cook the dough circles until they begin to brown, about 2 minutes. Flip them over and cook another 2 to 3 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Griddles $12 & Up
Self-Rising Flour $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.