5-Ingredient Tuna Pasta Salad Recipe Is Quick, Delicious & Budget Friendly by 30Seconds Food
You could substitute canned salmon for the tuna. Fresh green peas would be a good substitute for the corn. Make it your own!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: approximately 10 minutes to cook pasta
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 can tuna in water
- 2 cups cavatappi pasta or your favorite pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn (thawed)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
Here's how to make it:
- Combine everything in a bowl. Stir well to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with chopped green onions, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.