Chicken & Bean Tostadas Recipe: Dinner Just Got a Lot Easier With This Easy Tostada Recipe by 30Seconds Food
This bean and chicken tostada recipe gets you out of the kitchen fast. If you use premade crispy tostada shells, you can cut out using the oven all together. This recipe is a great way to use up leftover chicken. Make a fun tostada bar with the toppings and let everyone make their own!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 14 minutes
Total Time: 24 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 can (14 ounces) refried beans or homemade refried beans
- 6 - 8 corn tortillas
- cooking spray
- Mexican seasoning (optional)
- 2 - 3 cups cooked shredded chicken (omit for vegetarian version)
- pico de gallo
- shredded lettuce
- black olives
- sliced avocado, grilled avocado or guacamole
- shredded cheese
- sour cream
- jalapenos or chiles toreados
Here's how to make them:
- Put the refried beans in a bowl or sauce pot. Heat in the microwave for about 2 to 3 minutes or cook on low on the stovetop for about 3 to 4 minutes. Stir.
- Put the tortillas onto a baking sheet. Spray lightly with the cooking spray. Sprinkle with Mexican seasonings, if using. Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 5 minutes on each side or until crisp and browned.
- To make the tostadas, spread some beans on the tortillas. Top with the shredded chicken and other desired toppings.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.